What’s On Key: SS = Sat, Sun. SSM = Sat, Sun, Mon. tbc = To be confirmed.
Eight well dressings to visit around the village (SSM)
Themed floral decoration of St. Helen’s Church and Etwall Methodist Chapel (SSM)
Maypole Dancing by: Etwall Primary School (Sun).
Music &/or Storytelling by:
- Pete Castle (Musician & Storyteller) (Sat).
- John Port School Wind Band (Sun).
Traditional dancing by:
- Ryknild Rabble Border Morris Dancers (Sat).
- Ripley Green Garters Morris Dancers (Sun).
- Pinxton Puppets (SS).
- Face Painting (SS) tbc
- Children’s Vintage Carousel (SS).
Other things going on at the Well Dressings
- Have-a-Go at well dressing – visitors can to try their hand at making a well dressing (SS)
- Crafts fair with over 30 stalls (SS)
- Art exhibition by local artists (SS).
- Climbing wall (Sun).
- Vintage Steam Vehicle(s) tbc.
- Fire engine – subject to call-out tbc.
- Target Bowls Competition (Sun).
- Classic vehicles display (SS)
- A display by the Etwall and Burnaston Local History Society (SSM)
- Etwall Well Dressing Archive Display (SS)
- Grand Prize Draw – tickets sold at Information Caravan on village green (SS).
Home-made food and refreshments will be available at various sites around the village (SSM)